Welcome to the BOP Blues Club Website.
Based in Rotorua New Zealand, we aim to promote Blues Music in the Bay of Plenty
THE ROTORUA BLUES FESTIVAL IS BACK!
- Lakeland Queen – Sat 1st June – 3pm to 5pm – Sunset Blues Cruise featuring “Wizard and Oz” well known duo from Melbourne Australia – Limited Tickets.
- Lakeland Queen – Sun 2nd June – 3pm to 5pm – Sunset Blues Cruise featuring – only appearing this once – the well known Mike Garner from Tauranga – limited Tickets
- The Citizen Club Concert hall – Finale BUMPER Concert – Featuring our Patron Midge Marsden and his Band and more – concert starts 8pm till late!
Tickets $35.00 per person
V.I.P Tickets $50.00 per person gets you 1 x Blues Cruise of your choice, 1 x BUMPER concert with surprise gifts.
Get your tickets without delay at : https://bop-blues-festival-2019.lilregie.com
- Ticket holders and Musicians please Register at Festival Registration table, situated at the main Entrance hall of the Rotorua Citizen Club – 1146 Ranguiru Street. Sat & Sun 1st & 2nd June, from 11.00am –
- There will also be a Registration/ Merchandise Table at “Eat Streat” Concert on Sat 1st June from 11am. Tickets, ID Bracelets and running program will be available at both tables.
*Our Lovely Ladies will attend to any Queries and concerns*.
Thank you! Enjoy the Festival
Join us at the BOP Blues Festival 2019 info page for RUNNING SCHEDULE and more details of the festival